The Employment Connection page of the MAPRA web site is designed to benefit members who are both seeking employment and seeking candidates for physician recruitment positions. All approved positions will be posted for 30 days or until job is filled.
If you have a position you would like to have posted on this page, please contact us today.
|VCU Health is seeking a full time Physician Recruiter to successfully recruit and on-board physicians and clinical faculty for the VCU Health System, MCV Physicians. This includes, but is not limited to: sourcing; screening; coordinating of interviews; references; and providing recruitment assistance to department chairs and administrators, VCU and VCUHS leadership in conjunction with the strategic goals and objectives of the Health System and of the School of Medicine.
Although this position will report to the Mgr of Physician Recruitment, this individual will function autonomously and must be able to set goals and work schedules, and perform with minimal supervision.
Flexible work hours are required, with potential evening and weekend work, as needed to meet the schedules of candidates visiting VCUHS. Travel related to recruitment activities is expected.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Health Care Administration, Business Administration or closely related field from an accredited program, or equivalent combination of education and related experience
Minimum of three (3) years of experience in physician/healthcare recruitment
Computer literacy required with office applications including: MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Lotus Notes as well as other Internet applications that relate to recruitment
Previous experience in an academic healthcare setting
|How to Apply / Contact|
Karin Guye, cell: 804-382-6981; e-mail resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
A SWEET opportunity awaits you at Penn State Health located in Hershey, PA. We are seeking a recruitment professional who will inspire exceptional physicians to join us in advancing our clinical, educational, research, and community service missions. In this exciting, highly visible position, you will plan, coordinate and implement all activities for the recruitment and hiring of our care providers.
Responsibilities include: planning, coordinating, and implementing all activities for the recruitment and hiring of physicians. Responsible for administration of physician recruitment program to ensure that highly qualified candidates are identified and presented to the hiring managers in a timely and professional manner. This includes oversight of the applicant tracking process, candidate identification and screening, coordination of interview and selection activities, and initial onboarding. Oversee and manage search firm (or other vendor) contracts and usage.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3 years of experience in physician, allied health, advanced practice clinician, faculty recruitment or physician relations required
· Ability to travel to recruitment events (overnight stays may be necessary) and professionally represent the organization required
· Availability to contact or meet candidates in the evening and on weekends required
· Valid driver’s license required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Competency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email and internet navigation required
· Knowledge of medicine specialties and physician education paths required.
Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals including foreign nationals, physician leaders, senior management, and candidate family members required
· Competency in physician candidate sourcing techniques preferred
· Experience as a physician recruiter preferred
· Experience working in an academic medical center preferred
To apply, please use the following link: http://tinyurl.com/y7rfqq73
If chosen for this position, you may be required to pass a Post Offer Employment Physical Exam in accordance with the measurements listed in the Work Task Analysis (WTA) report. This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position’s responsibilities.
The Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans Disabled.
Union: Non Bargained
Physician Recruiter-Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine
Lancaster General Health, located in Lancaster, PA, is currently seeking a Physician Recruiter. This dynamic position would work with leaders across the health system to recruit key physicians and physician leaders. The position would be based out of the new Human Resources Offices and work with our new, cutting edge applicant tracking system.
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for working with departments to identify and hire providers. This includes working with departments to understand the details of the open position, organizing interviews, and collaborating with appropriate personnel to draft offers/contracts. The Physician Recruiter will also be responsible for ensuring the best candidate experience through the interview, offer, credentialing, and on-boarding processes.
- Work closely with the managing physician/practice manager to ensure alignment for opening and candidate pool.
- Source candidates utilizing a variety of medical venues to include: online, social media, career fairs, list services, residency/fellowship programs or agencies.
- Screen and submit qualified applicants for review.
- Organize interviews for selected candidates to ensure that each candidate will receive an excellent first impression of LG Health and the community.
- Negotiation of offer, including total compensation package, Letter of Intent and Employment Agreement and tracking receipt of all documents.
- On-boarding each candidate, including initiation of relocation (when applicable), medical staff credentialing, risk management, and payer credentialing.
- Maintain collaborative relationship with Compensation and Benefits Departments to ensure competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Works with Payer Credentialing, Medical/Dental Staff, and Risk Management to ensure efficient and effective inter-departmental communications aimed at expediting the provider hire.
- Provides updates to appropriate parties the status of recruitment activities.
- Organize and proactively track candidates for future openings.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of experience in healthcare recruitment
- Must possess excellent interview, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritize, organize and project workload.
- Prior Provider or Executive recruitment experience preferred
Apply online by clicking here.
Christiana Care Health System is currently recruiting for a Senior Physician Recruiter, to perform full cycle recruitment activities and implementation of talent acquisition strategies that result securing top physician talent.
The Senior Physician Recruiter will be responsible for a work load that primarily includes physicians and/or challenging positions with longer recruitment cycles, complex negotiations, high touch candidate relationships and collaboration with multiple stakeholders including physician/senior operational leaders. Serving as the subject matter expert for hiring managers, duties include proactive sourcing through assessing/interviewing, resulting in f high quality prescreened applicants. Recruiter will remain engaged with candidates throughout hiring process through first day of employment. Partnering with Hiring Managers/Physician Leadership in the development of diverse talent pipelines of qualified candidates.
A bachelor’s degree required with 5 years of physician recruiting experience in a high volume, complex health system preferred; ASPR certification desired. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Proven experience in the development and implementation of talent acquisition initiatives.
Christiana Care Health System (CCHS) is one of the largest, privately owned, not-for-profit academic affiliated health care systems in the United States. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, Christiana Care is the region’s premier healthcare provider, serving Delaware and neighboring areas of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey. The system has in excess of 1,100 beds in its two hospitals (Christiana Hospital and Wilmington Hospital), is a major regional heart center and has the only Level I trauma service on the East Coast corridor between Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Working for Christiana Care offers the choice of urban, suburban, or rural living with numerous housing options, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, quality public and private schools, and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches and the Chesapeake Bay. The location outside of Wilmington provides easy, rapid access to Philadelphia and Baltimore, and is a short drive or train ride from Washington, DC, and New York City.
More information about the opening can be found at http://bit.ly/2ganTRL
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.