The Employment Connection page of the MAPRA website is designed to benefit members who are both seeking employment and seeking candidates for physician recruitment positions. All approved positions will be posted for 30 days or until the job is filled.
If you have a position you would like to have posted on this page, please contact us today.
University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is seeking a fulltime, in office, Physician Recruitment Specialist to join its Physician Recruitment team in Linthicum Heights, MD.
The Physician Recruitment Specialist will assist the department with the logistics of the recruitment process to result in the successful placement of physician candidates in all member hospitals and practices. Responsibilities include:
- Interviews, screens, and refers qualified applicants for open positions of all levels.
- Assists management in the determination of starting salaries according to compensation guidelines. Act as liaison with senior leadership on salary offers that meet FMV salary requirements.
- Develops and maintains an effective working knowledge of local physician employment agreements, employment process, offer packages, compensation and benefits to respond to candidate questions.
- Facilitates visit for physician candidate and significant other. Travel, lodging, meals and welcome gifts. Develops itineraries and arranges transportation.
UMMS is built from a culture of teamwork and service excellence.
Please send your CV directly to:
Director of Physician Recruitment
Baystate Health is seeking a Full-time Senior Physician & Advanced Practitioner Recruiter
Baystate Health, an award–winning healthcare system and the campus of University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate, is searching for an experienced Sr.Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruiter to join our team in Springfield, MA.
We strongly value teamwork and collaboration and have a very collegial environment. The department operates on a strategic level and works closely with candidates and internal leadership from search initiation until the provider’s start date. This position will be responsible for recruiting physicians and advanced practice clinicians throughout Baystate Health in assigned clinical departments. The candidate will work collaboratively with Baystate clinical leadership, administrative and executive leadership and human resources to create and execute a comprehensive provider recruitment plan that is consistent with the immediate and long term recruitment needs of Baystate Health.
The Opportunity Features:
- Competitive Salary
- Focus on work/life balance
- Annual professional development plan including attendance at a national or regional conference or Seminar
- Phenomenal team of supportive colleagues
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in physician and / or advanced practice clinician recruitment with a proven record of collaboration and successful sourcing and recruitment.
What You Need To Know:
- Full-time / 40 hours
- Location: Springfield, MA
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, please contact Carlos.Alces@baystatehealth.org or use our online application link: https://www.baystatehealthjobs.com/job/springfield/sr-physician-recruiter/156/9772324
A SWEET opportunity awaits you at Penn State Health located in Hershey, PA. We are seeking a recruitment professional who will inspire exceptional physicians to join us in advancing our clinical, educational, research, and community service missions. In this exciting, highly visible position, you will plan, coordinate and implement all activities for the recruitment and hiring of our care providers.
Responsibilities include: planning, coordinating, and implementing all activities for the recruitment and hiring of physicians. Responsible for administration of physician recruitment program to ensure that highly qualified candidates are identified and presented to the hiring managers in a timely and professional manner. This includes oversight of the applicant tracking process, candidate identification and screening, coordination of interview and selection activities, and initial onboarding. Oversee and manage search firm (or other vendor) contracts and usage.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3 years of experience in physician, allied health, advanced practice clinician, faculty recruitment or physician relations required
· Ability to travel to recruitment events (overnight stays may be necessary) and professionally represent the organization required
· Availability to contact or meet candidates in the evening and on weekends required
· Valid driver’s license required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Competency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email and internet navigation required
· Knowledge of medical specialties and physician education paths required.
· Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals including foreign nationals, physician leaders, senior management, and candidate family members required
· Competency in physician candidate sourcing techniques preferred
· Experience as a physician recruiter preferred
· Experience working in an academic medical center preferred
To apply, please use the following link: http://tinyurl.com/y7rfqq73
If chosen for this position, you may be required to pass a Post Offer Employment Physical Exam in accordance with the measurements listed in the Work Task Analysis (WTA) report. This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position’s responsibilities.
The Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans Disabled.
Union: Non Bargained
Join a forward thinking group, a culture of collaboration, ranked amongst the best places to work in the area and we belong to one of the Nation’s 10 largest Medical Groups, backed by a major health system. The qualified candidate will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians; build relationships with internal/external providers, forging a local and national network to recruit the best and brightest providers for MedStar Medical Group. Responsibilities will also include maintaining professional relationships with Physicians and APC’s to promote a steady pipeline of candidates; develop and implement sourcing plans to meet the needs of the organization; review resumes, screen candidates to determine interest, potential fit and qualifications; coordinate on-site interviews, negotiate offers and manage contracting process. Skills: Excellent verbal and written communications skills, expertise with MS Office Suite and ATS System, exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities, self starter requiring minimal supervision, resourcefulness and problem solving skills with the ability to meet deadlines. If interested, please apply: https://www.medstarhealthjobs.org/job/8842981/physician-recruitment-specialist-baltimore-md/
Christiana Care Health System is currently recruiting for a Senior Physician Recruiter, to perform full cycle recruitment activities and implementation of talent acquisition strategies that result in securing top physician talent.
The Senior Physician Recruiter will be responsible for a workload that primarily includes physicians and/or challenging positions with longer recruitment cycles, complex negotiations, high touch candidate relationships and collaboration with multiple stakeholders including physician/senior operational leaders. Serving as the subject matter expert for hiring managers, duties include proactive sourcing through assessing/interviewing, resulting in f high quality prescreened applicants. Recruiter will remain engaged with candidates throughout hiring process through the first day of employment. Partnering with Hiring Managers/Physician Leadership in the development of diverse talent pipelines of qualified candidates.
A bachelor’s degree required with 5 years of physician recruiting experience in a high volume, complex health system preferred; ASPR certification desired. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Proven experience in the development and implementation of talent acquisition initiatives.
Christiana Care Health System (CCHS) is one of the largest, privately owned, not-for-profit academic affiliated health care systems in the United States. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, Christiana Care is the region’s premier healthcare provider, serving Delaware and neighboring areas of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey. The system has in excess of 1,100 beds in its two hospitals (Christiana Hospital and Wilmington Hospital), is a major regional heart center and has the only Level I trauma service on the East Coast corridor between Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Working for Christiana Care offers the choice of urban, suburban, or rural living with numerous housing options, excellent restaurants, entertainment venues, quality public and private schools, and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches and the Chesapeake Bay. The location outside of Wilmington provides easy, rapid access to Philadelphia and Baltimore, and is a short drive or train ride from Washington, DC, and New York City.
More information about the opening can be found at http://bit.ly/2ganTRL
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Physician Sourcer – Medical Staff Recruitment
Are you tenacious in digging for information? Join a growing team in a thriving health system and leverage your talent. Take your career to the next level at Tower Health in West Reading, PA! Relocation assistance is available. Inquire about availability of remote or partially remote options; options may exist for the right candidate.
As Medical Staff Recruitment Sourcer, you will impact patient care by finding qualified physician candidates for assigned position vacancies. Using your sourcing prowess, you will locate and produce candidates using a variety of tools with particular emphasis on physician recruitment websites, email blasts, fellowship programs, and social media. Your day-to-day contributions will consist of the following:
- Developing a search strategy in conjunction with assigned recruiter and hiring leader.
- Building a pool of candidates by tenaciously pursuing and engaging with passive candidates, performing searches for and contacting passive candidates from a variety of sources, qualifying candidates, passing warm leads to the assigned recruiter, and developing a database of candidates for each position.
- Increasing position visibility by using targeted sites and methods to build interest in current or future openings, creating email blasts, posting positions, and generating buzz through promoting openings.
- Backing-up recruiters who are on vacation or a leave of absence.
- Researching and contributing new sourcing ideas or adjusting current strategies to market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or other related major. FASPR certification a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment.
- High energy level.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, resourceful and resilient with an ability to think outside the box on how to source & attract provider candidates.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of social media with experience utilizing social media for personal or professional purposes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively and collaboratively, embody a customer service & teamwork approach on a daily basis and troubleshoot problems/issues with a can-do attitude.
- At least one year of experience in a recruitment or sourcer role with passive, hard-to-find candidates.
- Proven knowledge of recruitment and sourcing strategies, including savvy use of technology.
- 5 or more years of experience developing and executing sourcing strategies, sourcing and producing passive, high level, difficult-to-find candidates.
- At least one year of experience in a physician recruitment role, specifically with experience in recruitment/sourcing of provider candidates preferred.
- At least one year of experience sourcing candidates via physician recruitment websites/outlets, resume databases, social media and more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit Tower Health’s site at https://www.isg1.net/app/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1886657 or email Ashley Beyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MedStar Medical Group is looking for a Physician Recruiter!
Join a forward-thinking group, a culture of collaboration, ranked amongst the best places to work in the area and belong to one of the Nation’s 10 largest Medical Groups, backed by a major health system.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians; build relationships with internal/external providers, forging a local and national network to recruit the best and brightest providers for MedStar Medical Group. Responsibilities will also include maintaining professional relationships with Physicians and APC’s to promote a steady pipeline of candidates; develop and implement sourcing plans to meet the needs of the organization; review resumes, screen candidates to determine interest, potential fit and qualifications; coordinate on-site interviews, negotiate offers and manage contracting process.
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communications skills, expertise with MS Office Suite and ATS System, exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities, self-starter requiring minimal supervision, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
To apply send your resume to Elissa Davidson at Elissa.D.Davidson@medstar.net.
Sentara Medical Group
Physician Recruiter Specialist
Sentara Medical Group is seeking an experienced Physician Recruiter to join our established team. The Physician Recruiter Specialist will be responsible for filling APC and physician vacancies as identified by senior management. This will be accomplished by using a well-structured recruiting strategy and possessing a skill set that will allow the recruiter to accomplish the following:
• Coordinate and organize all physician search activities for the system.
• Be available to assist private physician groups with the recruitment process
• Coordinate and facilitate the sharing of physician resumes when Sentara is contacted by a physician interested in relocating to our region.
• Provide necessary follow-up that is essential to achieve success in recruitment efforts – candidate by candidate.
• Coordinate and secure information about the applicant – such as, board certification, licensing information, data bank, etc.
• Coordinate the reference checks and activities between recruiting, physician liaisons, human resources, credentialing, marketing and others as identified.
• Meet recruitment and retention goals as identified by Sentara Healthcare and the department.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 3 years Healthcare Provider and/or Executive recruitment experience required.
Sentara recognizes our employees by offering competitive pay plans, comprehensive health care plans, generous paid annual leave, a fully funded retirement plan, 403b plan, long and short term disability, tuition reimbursement, flex spending, life insurance, and wellness programs. You can expect employee recognition, performance and referral rewards plus countless services and programs to enhance work/life balance.
Many of our benefits are fully funded or shared, therefore enhancing your total compensation.
While you are not working for Sentara you can enjoy the many offerings of the area. The Hampton Roads, Virginia area surpasses most. Whatever you are looking for in a lifestyle we have. You will find beautiful beaches in our coastal area, endless recreational, cultural and historical activities. You will have the luxury of excellent public and private education systems and the peace of mind of living in safe cities with an affordable cost of living.
To apply, contact:
Holli McConnell, Manager Physician Recruitment
The Physician Recruiter will be responsible for executing all phases of physician recruitment from candidate sourcing, marketing, candidate paperwork, candidate interviews, and all related recruitment efforts. Physician Recruiter will coordinate all scheduling, interviewing, travel arrangements and distribution of candidate information to the executive team. Complete on-site interviews, tours, off-site sponsored practice interviews and new start-up activities. The recruiter will also be responsible for creating effective recruitment plans, sourcing staff and presenting information to the Medical Staff and the executive team.
Minimum Education and Experience:
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare related field|
|Experience:||5 years’ direct physician recruitment experience.||Direct Physician Recruitment experience in Healthcare Organizations and hospitals. Direct daily contact with MD, and PHD.s|
|Computer/Software Knowledge:||Basic skills in Microsoft Word & Excel; internet research.||Strong internet skills for sourcing physicians|
|Licensure/Certification||Eligible for certification in specialty||MGMA member, ASPR member
ASPR 101 certification and ASPR 201 certification (Association of Staff Physician Recruiters).
Special Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with physicians and business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to function independently (minimal direct supervision) yet also work effectively on a team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and a diverse workload, while achieving results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and generate creative solutions to recruitment challenges, while working effectively with physicians, administrative staff and business partners.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer-service focus; ability to effectively influence internal and external customers.
- This is an FTE (40 hours per week), but requires the ability to work some extended hours as needed.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
Due to increased patient demand and expansion of services Bayhealth Medical Center is looking to add an experienced physician recruiter. Bayhealth’ service area in Kent and Sussex counties is among the fastest areas in the US. In addition, we expect additional when we open our new hospital in January 2019.
The new physician recruiter will assume responsibility for all facets of recruitment: sourcing, screening, distribution of candidate information to relevant parties, scheduling interviews, on-site interviews and candidate follow up. We offer a hands experience for our candidates when they interview. We do have a department coordinator to assist with travel, itineraries, visa-related paperwork, etc.
To apply, please contact:
Mark R Douyard, MBA
Physician Recruiters – Tower Health Medical Group
Do you want to leverage your physician recruiting experience? Due to growth, Tower Health Medical Group has two recruiter openings. This is your chance to elevate your career in a cutting-edge, growing healthcare organization. Tower Health is dedicated to advancing health and transforming lives. Join the transformation.
The Physician Recruiter recruits physicians across specialties for Tower Health Medical Group. Your contributions will include:
• Participating in and overseeing the full life cycle of recruitment for physicians.
• Sourcing, engaging, interviewing, and educating candidates about opportunities.
• Developing and strengthening internal stakeholder relationships by identifying and delivering highly qualified candidates for assigned searches.
• Building external relationships with targeted organizations.
• Maintaining a talent pipeline.
• Contributing your ideas to strategies and tactics in a growing health system.
• Mentoring other team members.
• Representing Tower Health Medical Group at recruitment events.
• Demonstrating your persuasiveness when extending offers and employment agreements.
• Education: Bachelor degree required. Master’s preferred.
• Minimum of three years of experience with physician recruitment preferred. Experience working in an academic medical center preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to represent the organization in a professional, positive manner.
• Ability to persuade and influence both constituents and the general public.
• Must be self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of supervision and to work well with physicians and staff.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office suite of applications.
• Solid performer with a positive attitude.
Tower Health brings together six hospitals and more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists and providers across 65 convenient locations. Learn more about Tower Health Medical Group via this link:
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit Tower Health’s site at https://www.isg1.net/app/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2035192
or email Ashley Beyer at email@example.com.