The Employment Connection page of the MAPRA website is designed to benefit members who are both seeking employment and seeking candidates for physician recruitment positions. All approved positions will be posted for 30 days or until the job is filled.
If you have a position you would like to have posted on this page, please contact us today.
University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is seeking a fulltime, in office, Physician Recruitment Specialist to join its Physician Recruitment team in Linthicum Heights, MD.
The Physician Recruitment Specialist will assist the department with the logistics of the recruitment process to result in the successful placement of physician candidates in all member hospitals and practices. Responsibilities include:
- Interviews, screens, and refers qualified applicants for open positions of all levels.
- Assists management in the determination of starting salaries according to compensation guidelines. Act as liaison with senior leadership on salary offers that meet FMV salary requirements.
- Develops and maintains an effective working knowledge of local physician employment agreements, employment process, offer packages, compensation and benefits to respond to candidate questions.
- Facilitates visit for physician candidate and significant other. Travel, lodging, meals and welcome gifts. Develops itineraries and arranges transportation.
UMMS is built from a culture of teamwork and service excellence.
Please send your CV directly to:
Director of Physician Recruitment
Physician Sourcer – Medical Staff Recruitment
Are you tenacious in digging for information? Join a growing team in a thriving health system and leverage your talent. Take your career to the next level at Tower Health in West Reading, PA! Relocation assistance is available. Inquire about availability of remote or partially remote options; options may exist for the right candidate.
As Medical Staff Recruitment Sourcer, you will impact patient care by finding qualified physician candidates for assigned position vacancies. Using your sourcing prowess, you will locate and produce candidates using a variety of tools with particular emphasis on physician recruitment websites, email blasts, fellowship programs, and social media. Your day-to-day contributions will consist of the following:
- Developing a search strategy in conjunction with assigned recruiter and hiring leader.
- Building a pool of candidates by tenaciously pursuing and engaging with passive candidates, performing searches for and contacting passive candidates from a variety of sources, qualifying candidates, passing warm leads to the assigned recruiter, and developing a database of candidates for each position.
- Increasing position visibility by using targeted sites and methods to build interest in current or future openings, creating email blasts, posting positions, and generating buzz through promoting openings.
- Backing-up recruiters who are on vacation or a leave of absence.
- Researching and contributing new sourcing ideas or adjusting current strategies to market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or other related major. FASPR certification a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment.
- High energy level.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, resourceful and resilient with an ability to think outside the box on how to source & attract provider candidates.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of social media with experience utilizing social media for personal or professional purposes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively and collaboratively, embody a customer service & teamwork approach on a daily basis and troubleshoot problems/issues with a can-do attitude.
- At least one year of experience in a recruitment or sourcer role with passive, hard-to-find candidates.
- Proven knowledge of recruitment and sourcing strategies, including savvy use of technology.
- 5 or more years of experience developing and executing sourcing strategies, sourcing and producing passive, high level, difficult-to-find candidates.
- At least one year of experience in a physician recruitment role, specifically with experience in recruitment/sourcing of provider candidates preferred.
- At least one year of experience sourcing candidates via physician recruitment websites/outlets, resume databases, social media and more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit Tower Health’s site at https://www.isg1.net/app/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1886657 or email Ashley Beyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physician Recruiters – Tower Health Medical Group
Do you want to leverage your physician recruiting experience? Due to growth, Tower Health Medical Group has two recruiter openings. This is your chance to elevate your career in a cutting-edge, growing healthcare organization. Tower Health is dedicated to advancing health and transforming lives. Join the transformation.
The Physician Recruiter recruits physicians across specialties for Tower Health Medical Group. Your contributions will include:
• Participating in and overseeing the full life cycle of recruitment for physicians.
• Sourcing, engaging, interviewing, and educating candidates about opportunities.
• Developing and strengthening internal stakeholder relationships by identifying and delivering highly qualified candidates for assigned searches.
• Building external relationships with targeted organizations.
• Maintaining a talent pipeline.
• Contributing your ideas to strategies and tactics in a growing health system.
• Mentoring other team members.
• Representing Tower Health Medical Group at recruitment events.
• Demonstrating your persuasiveness when extending offers and employment agreements.
• Education: Bachelor degree required. Master’s preferred.
• Minimum of three years of experience with physician recruitment preferred. Experience working in an academic medical center preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to represent the organization in a professional, positive manner.
• Ability to persuade and influence both constituents and the general public.
• Must be self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of supervision and to work well with physicians and staff.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office suite of applications.
• Solid performer with a positive attitude.
Tower Health brings together six hospitals and more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists and providers across 65 convenient locations. Learn more about Tower Health Medical Group via this link:
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit Tower Health’s site at https://www.isg1.net/app/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2035192
or email Ashley Beyer at email@example.com.