The Recruiter Employment page of the MAPRA website is designed to benefit members who are both seeking employment and seeking candidates for physician recruitment positions. All approved positions will be posted for 30 days or until the job is filled.
If you have a position you would like to have posted on this page, please contact us today.
Physician Recruiter, Physician Affiliate Group of NY – Harlem, NY
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
We are currently searching for a dynamic Physician Recruiter to join our Human Resources team in our Corporate Office located in Harlem, NY. The Physician Recruiter will coordinate the sourcing, screening, assessment, recruitment, selection and onboarding process for a specific specialty group. This is done in accordance with established hiring guidelines, procedures, policies and regulatory and legal standards. The position will serve as a consultant to the hiring site to identify the most effective and efficient recruitment strategies to attract top talent to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, business, or other health-related fields.
- Minimum 2-3+ years previous experience in physician/provider recruitment a MUST
- Proven skills in the evaluation of candidates. Excellent judgement skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required.
- High attention to detail. Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time sensitive tasks. Consistently display the highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- 2 days working remote program
Please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply or find out more information please contact email@example.com.
CIN SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST – BALTIMORE, MD
Under moderate supervision of the Executive Director, owns and manages the data governance practices and processes across the Clinically Integrated Network, while also leading initiatives to improve system-wide data quality.
Works with multi-disciplinary team to implement, maintain, and enhance a “single source of truth” for provider roster data
- Assists in implementing, enhancing, and updating multi-functional market database
- Coordinates database changes and enhancements with relevant teams, including credentialing, IS, and HR
- Serves as system administrator and internal expert on provider database
- Troubleshoots all program problems relating to the provider database and documents corrective procedures
- Coordinates, maintains, supports, and upgrades network database application as needed
Works collaboratively with the CIN board and Executive Director to grow and maintain the CIN
- Ensures all relevant documentation for CIN participation is completed and archived
- Coordinates due diligence for new providers seeking inclusion in the CIN; presents to CIN Membership Committee
- Updates multiple additional databases as needed to keep CIN information up to date
- Manages CIN provider database for enhanced strategic direction of the network
- Maintains employee health plan website/directory to enhance compliance with the physician network
Responsible for the integrity of the data contained within the CIN database
- Leads day-to-day data governance activities of key systems and interfaces (e.g. Salesforce, Echo, Lawson, Healthgrades (Evariant), etc), including procedures for data inquiries, ad-hoc data requests, gap analyses, business process mapping, and data flow analysis
- Works closely with IS, credentialing, HR, medical group, ACE teams, etc to conceptualize, implement, and assist in maintaining data architecture documentation to enable reporting and analytics across all relevant systems, input paths, and storage
- Identifies data quality issues; leads remediation plans, implementation of data controls, and intake of data; manages data quality remediation strategies
- Interprets and applies formal standards, policies, and processes regarding data quality, governance, and architecture as set by the system and develops relevant policies
- Works closely with compliance team to implement appropriate policies and procedures
Responsible for maintaining data relevant to the Employee Health Plan and the various value-based care contracts that the CIN participates in
- Tracks network referrals and contributes to initiatives to reduce network leakage
- Maintains participation with Medicare to ensure patient attribution
- Maintains documentation needed for compliance with VBC contracts- e.g. proof of completion of mandatory trainings, ACO website mandatory reporting, etc
Contributes to a positive and vibrant work environment
- Displays a commitment to the value of teamwork by building strong relationships with providers, patients, co-workers, and the surrounding community
- Cooperates and collaborates in the performance of duties as needed to promote a unified team
- Participates in special projects as needed, e.g. provider onboarding process improvement
- Attends meetings, in-service trainings, etc. as required
- Displays an understanding and awareness of, and performs all duties in accordance with, the organization’s mission and vision statements
Level of Supervision Required: Work is reviewed periodically
Contacts: Frequent contacts, within or outside of the Company. Requires tact, discretion,
and working knowledge of Company procedures and policies.
Type of Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education/Knowledge: Early professional with experience in data management systems, ideally with a focus on healthcre
Education Discipline: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management, or other
relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: 1-3 years
Technical/Clinical Skills (Usage):
Microsoft Office Suite (Frequently)
Basic computer skills (Frequently)
Standard Office Equipment (Frequently)
Medical terminology (Frequently)
Critical thinking skills (Frequently)
Healthgrades software (Frequently)
ECHO software (Frequently)
CMS Portal (Frequently)
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: None
Communication Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Demonstrates the ability to follow verbal instructions
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in writing
Physical Demands and Working Environment
- Sedentary- exerts up to 10lbs of force to life, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Work Environment: Normal environment- normal light, air, and space in environment
- Position requires excellent analytical skills, with a focus on understanding overall business issues, determining creative solutions, and facilitating informed decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate technical concepts to various audiences
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan work
- Familiar with current and emerging technologies; has the willingness to investigate and suggest new technology to meet business needs
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time
- Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence